Lowara Submersible And Centrifugal Pumps
Lowara manufacture a wide range of centrifugal and submersible pumps that provide efficient and cost effective pump solutions.
The Lowara DOC Series submersible pumps are corrosion-resistant and compact. These pumps are used for emptying of residential sump pits or tanks, emergency draining of rooms and more.
- Delivery up to 14 m3/h.
- Head up to 11m.
- Power supply: Three and single phase 50Hz.
- Power: From 0.25kw to 0.55kw.
- Temperature of pumped liquid is up to 40 degrees.
- Maximum immersion depth is 5.om.
- Up to 20mm free passage.
- Length of cable is 10m.
Lowara offer a wide array of stainless steel centrifugal pumps in both single and three phase. Contact us for information on the best pump to suit your application.
- Delivery: up to 31 m3/h.
- Head: up to 62 m.
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz.
- Power: 0.37 kW to 3 kW.
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: 10°C to +110°C (CEA-V CA-V with elastomers in FPM).
- Insulation class: 155 (F).
- Protection: IP55.